Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Photos update

I have been asked to say that absolutely NO assistance from the big John Deere tractor was need while these two were on site!!!

The site access road is still closed due to ice so please phone if you are coming up for advice on an alternative route.

Thursday, January 14, 2010

Not much change in the weather!!

There is still a lot of deep snow on site. Now that it has slightly thawed after drifting it is really solid and very slippery where it is not deep.
It looks like we will still be closed for vouchers this weekend due to conditions.
I am getting fed up with this now!!!!

Saturday, January 2, 2010

Very cold

I wish you all a very Happy New Year.
This picture is taken at the back door at the farmhouse today. We are still closed for vouchers and it looks like we will be closed all next week if the weather forecast is correct. (I hope not!)
In the Clubhouse the water has frozen for the loo so please do NOT use the loo. Alan next door has a small weather station which recorded minus 16 one night last week.
Conditions will be fantastic when the thaw eventually comes and all this snow melts, I will try and keep you posted on it.